Sunday, December 05, 2010

I am a Humanitarian

So, I've started a new blog on Tumblr.  It kind of turned into a way to make studying for current events for comps fun, but I'm planning to keep it going.  I'm still debating about whether to keep this as a more personal blog or merge them into one.  We'll see.  The goal now is to finish school.  There are a few more dates/projects that have to happen before that time.

Tuesday @ 11am---Oral Exams with Mingst, Hillebrand and Farley
Tuesday evening---Group Project for PA 661
Friday Dec 10---Graduation
Monday Dec. 16---Independent Study Paper Due
Tuesday Dec. 17---PA 661 Final
Wednesday Dec. 18---French Final
Friday Dec 17---Finals Over & Papers Due

In the midst of this, I have applied for a job in Kenya and am waiting to hear back.  I should know something within the next two weeks.  Here's the info for the job.  It could potentially start in early to mid-January.  Which could mean some big changes for Justin and I in the coming weeks.  Right now, I just feel like everything is in LIMBO.

No comments: